Wonderful Home with Spacious Floorplan,
Located on Beautiful Tree-Lined Street!
Welcome to this lovely residence boasting with a smart layout for optimal living. Home features an open-concept in main living areas. Entertain from kitchen, to dining, to spacious living room and family room with a breeze. Upgrades include updated kitchen with an island, easy maintenance laminate flooring, and updated bathrooms. Backyard awaits you with sparkling pool and spa, mature hedges alongside fence for privacy, and screened sunroom.
Convenient location and near commute arteries including, Caltrain, Lawrence Expressway and 280. Just minutes from Apple Campus and other major Silicon Valley high-tech employers. Ponderosa Park and Sunken Gardens Golf Course nearby. Wonderful schools including Ponderosa Elementary.
1,674 Sq. Ft. House
5,557 Sq. Ft. Lot
· Showcasing an open-floor concept, this 3-bedroom home is a delight!
· Formal, spacious living room has surround speakers and picturesque window overlooking front yard
· Upgraded kitchen features large island breakfast bar, black granite counters, ample cabinets and appliances include flat cooktop, built-in oven, microwave, and dishwasher
· Separate family room has cozy fireplace and French door opening to sunroom
· Restful bedrooms include a private master suite with French door and jetted tub in master bath
· Additional amenities include central air conditioning, copper plumbing, recessed lighting throughout most home, double pane windows, mirror-closet doors, and 2-car garage with automatic door opener
· Solar and/or electric lights adorned nicely landscaped yards; front yard and has automatic sprinkler system, while backyard is low maintenance with drip system.
· Great commuter avenue near Lawrence Expressway, Central Expressway, Caltrain Station, Hwy 280, 101 and bus stops
· Enjoy being close to Monticello Shopping complex, Costco, Starbucks and popular eateries
· Just minutes from parks, Apple Campus, Kaiser Hospital, Downtown Sunnyvale and many other high-tech companies
· Wonderful schools: Ponderosa Elementary, Peterson Middle, Wilcox High (buyer to verify)
Dave has lived and worked in Silicon Valley for over 30 years. During this time, he has built one of the area’s most successful teams of Realtors with over 2,000 homes and $1 billion worth of real estate sold! As a long-time resident, Dave’s firsthand knowledge and expertise of the community aids our team in successfully prepping a home to receive maximum offers and achieve top dollar. His number one goal is to make our clients happy, and his team’s priority is to deliver five-star service to each and every client.
During his free time, Dave enjoys traveling with his wife Beth, playing golf, and enjoying all that the Bay Area has to offer. He also has two beautiful daughters, Karen and Elena.
Troy has been in the real estate industry for over 30 years, successfully helping hundreds of families buy and sell homes. He grew up in the Bay Area and has a degree in kinesiology and Spanish from San Jose State. Troy has been Dave’s business partner for nearly two decades and is the lead agent for Dave Clark Realty. He is known as an excellent negotiator, and his proficiency in this very competitive market earns his sellers top dollar and gets his buyers’ contracts accepted!
In his downtime, Troy enjoys boating, playing sports, and spending time with his three wonderful, energetic boys: Brayden, Jacob, and Bronson.